Spotless Cleaning Company
What to Expect With our House Cleaning Service
Cleaning Standard – The professional cleaner will follow the guidelines as stated in IICRC S001 – 1991 Cleaning Standard.
- Trained Technicians – Technicians must be willing to take time to pre-inspect all of the areas that need cleaning. They must identify and evaluate individual needs and recommend an appropriate cleaning method or procedure. The technician is the key to quality results – not a particular method, machine or process.
- No Hidden Costs – Consumers have the right to expect itemized services and firm prices before technicians begin each portion of the work sold. While technicians may offer added services such as gutter scrub and carpet protector at an additional cost, consumers should never feel pressured to accept anything more than the services they request and authorize.
- Safety – All Cleaning and specialty agents and equipment used before, during, and after cleaning must be used in strict accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations and appropriate safety regulations.
- Non-Marking Ladders – Technicians should carefully cover all ladder tops before placing them against your house.
- Furniture Moving – Unless clearly specified otherwise, furniture moving to access and clean carpets, windows, and decks should be considered part of the normal cleaning job. Items such as fish tanks, waterbeds, loaded china cabinets, computers, or extremely delicate or fragile furnishings (pianos, antiques) are considered exceptions.
- Spotting – Special attention to spots and stains is included in normal job performance. However, time-consuming specialized spotting or prolonged effort on color-added spots may incur an additional charge. Customers should be advised of additional charges before extensive spotting procedures are undertaken.
- Minimal Drying Time – It is the cleaner’s responsibility, with the consumer’s cooperation, to ensure that the carpet is dried and returned to normal use within a reasonable time frame. The amount of time required for drying will vary with different methods, the degree of soiling and the aggressiveness of cleaning. However, under no circumstances should carpet drying require more that twenty-four (24) hours with proper ventilation. Again, the consumer’s cooperation in providing continuous airflow and/or ventilation to expedite drying cannot be overemphasized.
- Thorough Cleaning – There should be no differentiation between “normal” cleaning and “special” cleaning. Clean is clean. Every effort must be made to physically remove as much soil as possible from carpets, floors, windows, houses, decks, etc. furring cleaning. Further, technicians must take steps to leave your house in the same condition only as residue free as possible to prevent undue stress.
When trying to save money by taking advantage of cleaning specials, make sure the specials don’t take advantage of you.
Spotless Cleaning Company services Allentown, PA and the following Areas in Pennsylvania and New Jersey:
Explore the map to see if we service your area.
Not all cities are listed.
Call Spotless Cleaning Company if your area is not listed for service.
Allentown PA | Lehigh Valley PA | Northampton PA | Easton PA | Bethlehem PA | Quakertown PA | Belvidere NJ | Phillipsburg NJ | Hackettstown NJ | Washington NJ | Flemington NJ | Clinton NJ